We reserve the rights to change the booking policies without any prior notifications.
GST (GOODS & SERVICE TAX) POLICY
- We are applying GST on our Bhunga’s Tariff as per Gujarat State Rules. (6% CCST & 6% SGST) = 12% GST
- Guests are requested not to make any requests to do any changes in GST Format inside Invoice. We are Located in Gujarat State and We have to follow CGST + SGST.
- If Any Guests have Their GST No. and they are willing to add in the invoice for GST refund Procedure. Then please do inform to the Reception at the time of Check In. Once we out our Invoice then we won’t be able to add your GST No. Computerized. In that case, we will add manually.
- Any Guests from other State willing to add Their GST No. for GST Refund Procedure. We Won’t be able to show any other GST (Apart From CGST+SGST). As we are taking CGST = SGST and We are paying to GST Department in that format according to Gujarat State GST Law.
Check In And Check Out :
- All Guests must have a valid vaccination certificate with them
- Guests check in at 12:30 pm and check out strictly at 10:00 am
- After 9:00 PM, entry to the resort will not be allowed. In case of unavoidable circumstances, It will be the guest's responsibility to notify resort management immediately between 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M on Given Mobil No.
Group Arrivals :
- Group arrivals can be handled most efficiently at the Front Desk.
Pet Policy :
- Pets strictly not allowed.
Children Policy :
- Children below 5 years stay complimentary in the Bhungas with the parents without any charges.
- 5 Years Old or Above 5 years will be counted as an Extra Person.
Occupancy Limits :
- AC Bhunga occupies one double bed and sleeps the maximum of 2 + 1 extra bed.
- Darbari Bhunga occupies one king-size bed and sleeps the maximum of 2 + 2 extra bed.
Cancellation Policy :
- 30% of the total amount if canceled before 30 days of scheduled arrival.
- 50% of total amount if canceled before 15 days(but less than 30 Days) scheduled arrival.
- Less than 15 days or No Shows – NO Refund.
- After Check-in to resort if any cancellation for same day or next day guests has to pay the full amount as per the current tariff.
- No refund will be provided on booking of extra beds if canceled individually.
- We will make cancellation deduction on our 100% room tariffs.
- Change in Name and/or check-in/check-out date, or category of bhunga will be treated as the cancellation.
After Confirm your booking if you are making Cancellation by Any Reason, We have to Strictly follow our Cancellation Policy in any case as this is a seasonable Resort. Please do not make any special request to consider as a special case.
Food And Beverages Policy:
- Dinner & Next Day Morning Breakfast(MAP Plan) offered is complimentary and will be served as per our fixed traditional menu.
- Dinner & Next Day Morning Breakfast will be served at the usual right time.
Lunch will be available at additional cost but as per dinning timings.
- Guests are requested to reach the dining hall on time.
- Jain food only available on request while making your reservation. Do list us the vegetables you do not prefer. We are Not Providing “CHOVIYAR”.
- No food will be served inside the bhungas.
- For Lunch, Guests have to directly pay By cash at the dining. For lunch payment, we don’t accept at the reception.
- We will not be able to add your lunch payment in our invoice as we are serving MAP Plan. For Lunch Payment, you will get a Separate bill in the Dining Area once you make the payment.
Dining Hall Hours :
- Breakfast: 07:30am to 09:30am
- Lunch: 01:00pm to 03:00pm (On Additional Cost) (200/- Rs. Per Person) (Not available on check out day)
- Dinner: 08:00pm to 10:00pm
Strictly Prohibited :
- Gujarat is a 'dry state' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
- It is, therefore, illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed within the resort premises.
- Gateway to Rann Resort reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
- Gateway to Rann Resort is not responsible if any guest is caught in drunken condition by the local police.
General Rules To Follow :
- The campfire is strictly not allowed within Bhungas and resort premises.
- Please do not request for the campfire.
- Every guest is required to carry their Photo Identity with them. as this is the last village of India and Notify area.so, we have to maintain records for each guest instructed by Government.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any Bhungas. Camel Cart Safari and Cultural Program are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternate/similar/at par accommodation in an overbooking situation, or on non-availability of rooms for whatsoever different reasons.
- Gateway to Rann Resort reserves the right to deny/refuse admission/services to anyone if any State Level or National Level Government function will organize and they give instruction us to cancel bookings and refund 100% amount. Charges would be extra for any other additional services.
- While utmost care is taken for the security of the tents/bhungas, the management will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guests. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- Guests will ensure strict adherence to Resort’s Management Policy and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- White Rann is the natural formation of salt and subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of the formation of White Rann or any other unavoidable changes may occur therein.
- In case of late arrivals, Guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS :
- due to natural hazards, accident, a breakdown of machinery, or equipment, the breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, political closures or any unexpected incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire,accident,breakdown in machinery or equipment,breakdown of transport,wars, civil disturbances,strikes, riots, theft,pilferage,epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for an accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reason.
- Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country/city of origin.
- All Baggage and Personal Property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Gateway to Rann Resort is built to show the actual culture, food, and custom of the people of Dhordo village. Bhungas at the resort are built traditionally which shall give our guests the flavor of local lifestyle with comfort while guests stay in the resort. We request our esteemed guests not to compare this resort with any star-rated hotels or resorts. Our aim is simply to render and realize our guests the glimpses of Gateway to Rann Resort.