We reserve the rights to change the booking policies without any prior notifications.
Check In And Check Out :
- Guests check in at 12:30 pm and check out strictly at 10:00 am
- After 9:00 PM, entry to the resort will not be allowed. In case of unavoidable circumstances, It will be guest's responsibility to notify resort management immediately between 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M on Given Mobil No.
Group Arrivals :
- Group arrivals can be handled most efficiently at the Front Desk.
Pet Policy :
- Pets strictly not allowed.
Children Policy :
- Only 1 Child / bhunga below 5 years stay complimentary with the parents without any charges. More then 1 children below 5 years will be counted as extra occupanany.
- 5 Years or Above 5 years will be counted as an Extra Person.
Occupancy Limits :
- AC Bhunga occupies one double bed and sleeps maximum of 2 + 1 extra bed.
- Darbari Bhunga occupies one king-size bed and sleeps maximum of 2 + 2 extra bed.
Cancellation Policy :
- 30% of total amount if canceled before 30 days scheduled arrival.
- 50% of total amount if canceled before 15 days(but less than 30 Days) scheduled arrival.
- Less than 15 days or No Shows – NO Refund.
- After Check-in to resort, if any cancellation for same day or next day guests has to pay full amount as per the current tariff.
- No refund will be provided on booking of extra beds, if cancelled individually.
- Change in name, date, or category of bhunga would be treated as cancellation of booking.
Food And Beverages Policy:
- Food offered is complimentary and will be served as per our fixed traditional menu so, please do not ask for menu changing according to your choice.
- Breakfast, Gujarati lunch and Kutchi dinner will be served at usual right time.
- Guests are requested to reach the dining hall on time.
- Jain food only available on request while making your reservation. Do list us the vegetables you do not prefer.
- We are Not Be Able to Provide CHOVIYAR (For Jain Guests) so, Please Do not request for the same.
- No food will be served inside the bhungas.
Dining Hall Hours :
- Breakfast : 07:30 am to 9:30 am
- Lunch : 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm
- Dinner : 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Strictly Prohibited :
- Gujarat is a 'dry state' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
- It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed within the resort premises.
- Gateway to Rann Resort reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
- Gateway to Rann Resort is not responsible, if any guest is caught in drunken condition by the local police.
General Rules To Follow :
- Camp fire is strictly not allowed within Bhungas and resort premises.
- Please do not request for camp fire.
- Every guest is required to carry their Photo Identity with them.as this is last village of INDIA and Notify area.so, we have to maintain records for each guests instructed by GOVERNMENT.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any Bhungas. Camel Cart Safari and Cultural Program are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternate/similar/at par accommodation in an over booking situation, or on non availability of rooms for whatsoever different reasons.
- Gateway to Rann Resort reserves the right to deny / refuse admission / services to anyone if any STATE Level or NATIONAL Level Government fuction will organise and they give instruction us to cancel bookings and refund 100% amount. Charges would be extra for any other additional services.
- While utmost care is taken for security of the tents/bhungas, the management will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guests. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- Guests will ensure strict adherence to Resort’s Management Policy, and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- White Rann is the natural formation of salt and subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of formation of White Rann or any other unavoidable changes may occur therein.
- In case of late arrivals, Guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS :
- due to natural hazards,accident,breakdown of machinery, or equipments, breakdown of transport,weather,sickness,political closures or any unexpected incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damge to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accomodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire,accident,breakdown in machinery or equipement,breakdown of transport,wars, civil disturbances,strikes, riots, theft,pilferage,epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for an accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reason.
- Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country/city of origin.
- All Baggage and Personal Property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Gateway to Rann Resort is built to show the actual culture, food and custom of the people of Dhordo village. Bhungas at the resort are built traditionally which shall give our guests the flavor of local life style with comfort while guests stay in the resort. We request our esteemed guests not to compare this resort with any star rated hotels or resorts. Our aim is simply to render and realize our guests the glimpses of Gateway to Rann Resort.